• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Arcadius of Skyrim

Advertising

If I was far along enough in the game, I would actually be willing to pay a sub. But I am one research away from the Middle Ages and I don't even have a guild yet. I'm not P2P but I have spent a reasonable amount in-game. Ads, unfortunately, is the fastest way to kill my interest. I geddit...
  2. Arcadius of Skyrim

Advertising

I'm not keen on the ads either. Was playing on mobile but have now switched to PC, however, I don't want to play on PC. I was playing on mobile because I have different games I play on the PC and for me FoE is a casual thing. Currently debating if I want to stay playing, especially as I have had...