• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Emperor Anton

Arc goods trade

We are ARC BUILDERS... Most guilds insist that you have an ARC levelled to 80 before they will allow you to join...JOIN US and we will help build the arc . Contact me in ordhover, Emperor Anton in Ordhover We are all friends ...
  2. Emperor Anton

Building the Arc to level 80

Thanks for that ... I have tried doing that.... even asked people IF could, They mostly say NO ... but If I do it without asking they tell me I am sniping which I don't want to do....
  3. Emperor Anton

Building the Arc to level 80

Can anyone advise me how to build the Arc to Level 80..... It is taking me so long .. I don't think I will ever get there
  4. Emperor Anton

GB Question

OK ... Now I have to learn the technique of GB .... I will try to get started now.. thanks..
  5. Emperor Anton

GB Question

Thanks Ashtro... Not the most informative reply I have had BUT it IS a reply... I guess I won't find any informative friends in this forum ... Hope to see you around again sometime.
  6. Emperor Anton

GB Question

I have tried that but building up enough FP to be effective seems to be the first step and that is where I think I am failing... Thanks just the same. Probably I need a list of buildings to place in my city the remove every thing else.
  7. Emperor Anton

GB Question

How do people get the Arc GB up to 80? I have been trying very hard to get it up and am so slow as I am trying to get more buildings that produce FPs but I am running into other stoppers, like; Not enough citizens .. not enough areas to building in etc.. and I am soooo dumb trying to work out...
  8. Emperor Anton

Arc goods trade

I have the bp for the arc and am looking for the goods to build the arc. Anyone wanting to trade ... Please help