• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Already Suggested: Event Building upgrade change.

Think I've covered the requirements?
  2. Do Not Suggest: Antiques Dealer

While it would be handy and save a lot of effort, I believe at some point we need to have to judge planting or not. If you know you can get rid as easy as that it'd take away the decision making of building it in the first place.
  3. Unformatted: GvG versus GBG

I agree with the comments, GvG is mostly locked out by the top guilds as newer/smaller guilds mostly struggle to get GbG going never mind GvG. Maybe have it as an option for participation, eg GvG or GbG per round. Nobody should be benefitting from a part of the game most don't use and some don't...
  4. Already Suggested: Event Building upgrade change.

Hi All Can I suggest a slight change be made that would allow the conversion of the top level event buildings, eg Pagoda. Proposal: Using a set number of the specific buildings upgrade cards, I'd suggest two, usually gained from the merchant. You can change the previously chosen maximum...
  5. Closed April Anniversary Contest

My Fave was CE, great troops and good balance of production and goods cost.