• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. romeo-rainy

Aid All Button

I can not see the aid all button, I believe it is not here yet, can somebody send me a picture of what it looks like so I can spot it immediatley when I see it?
  2. romeo-rainy

1.9 threads

I recently got an arc, its bonus is 1.19 contrubution rewards. Should I participate in the 1.9 thread of my guild. Are there threads that are LOWER than 1.9?
  3. romeo-rainy

New Bug: Sign In Screen

I play on EN servers. A little while ago, I was stuck on my loading screen, which is a common issue that I know is not a bug. I tried logging out but when I tried logging back in, it did not display the log in with username and password method, but everything else loaded. This is a pretty...