• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. romeo-rainy

Do Not Suggest: GBG Crystal League, Achievements and balance changes

+1 GBG always needed a new league. There are some thing sthat might need to be changed to balance GBG well. I think siege camp should give 15% instead to prevent swapping and the rewards be 12 FP.
  2. romeo-rainy

"Delete City" needs to happen faster

I think someone should create a poll now
  3. romeo-rainy

Unformatted: Adding simple to make Great!

-1 FoE is a strategy game not a gambling game.
  4. romeo-rainy

I think 3 days should be the delete time of any world first or later when the tutorial is not completed. When I scroll through the leaderboard, there are hundreds of random players that created a world on accident and did not delete world yet on it.
  5. romeo-rainy

When I create a new world, I just type in en0.forgeofempires.com and then select the world I am on. If you want to delete it, complete half of the intro you can open town hall -> profile -> account -> delete world.
  6. romeo-rainy

Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

Maybe they need to create an NPC guild that takes 2-4 random sectors an hour and ruin swapping.
  7. romeo-rainy

Smaller guild uses traps a lot. If they put all the big guilds into one arena they might start fighting because they have too less sectors to swap and then maybe cause war?
  8. romeo-rainy

[ATTACH] woop woop the recent activity section is all ME ME ME

woop woop the recent activity section is all ME ME ME
  9. romeo-rainy

New Bug: Quest fulfilled wrongly

Maybe there is a problem and they did not realise that people can research CE in PME
  10. romeo-rainy

This update will just be a huge pain for big guilds and an almost unnoticiable hit to smaller guilds. I don't think this is a good way to balance.
  11. romeo-rainy

world delete

Actually you don't have to complete the tutorial, it would auto-delete a week later. If you can't wait you can complete your tutorial go to town hall, click on the account button in the profile tab and then scroll to the delete world option.
  12. romeo-rainy

I agree. So if we put guilds of similar strengths in similar leagues we can split it into 5 ranks: 1. Crazy whole map in 1 day guilds, CRAZY swapping. 2. Decent guilds who can so some swapping. 3. Guilds who can take a handful of sectors a day. 4. Guilds with a few small hitters or one hitter...
  13. romeo-rainy

New Idea: Event History: GB completion action should take you to their GB's (Mobile)

That means there are two different reasons why people would like it to take them to the great building other than the city.
  14. romeo-rainy

New Idea: Event History: GB completion action should take you to their GB's (Mobile)

There are two options in the town hall. One is the notifications and the contribution list. When a GB is leveled, it doesn't show in the contribution list anymore, so you have to go to the town hall. Most people would just see it and know that they got some FP back but some people are not sure...
  15. romeo-rainy

Event Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback Thread

This event sucks, it ruins the game.
  16. romeo-rainy

I want to open GBS that I contributed too because sometimes I don't know how much FP I put in and I gained so I wanted to see what happened.
  17. romeo-rainy

If they just leveled the great building it will no longer be in the contribution list.
  18. romeo-rainy

I like this idea. When I see the message in town hall, I have to click on the players name then on the "great buildings" option and then scroll and find the great building that I contributed to and see what happend. Most people want to see the details of the contribution of contribute again so...
  19. romeo-rainy

Floating Cadaver

7. is Cromarty. According to a friend of mine, she was part of a guild and left a long time ago on O world. Is she still active?
  20. romeo-rainy

hi

hi