• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

If they would ban distressed customers outright instead of reminding them of the rules and closing the topic, maybe they'd be doing us all a favor. Good thing you're not a mod, eh?
  2. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

We have but it's past 5pm server time so they're likely off work... Players playing on PC and even mobile and ipads are getting targeted. To my knowledge, there are no scripts or third-party software for mobile and ipads. The only common denominator is that they're all from the same guild...
  3. Update Update to version 1.275 Feedback Thread

A building that produces 1 good and 1.4 FP or 2 fragments (stormspire) should not get motivated over a building that gives 31 FP, 32 current era goods, 76 previous era goods, 90 guild goods and 3 fragments (thundering lab). It's just poor game design. Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
  4. Update Update to version 1.275 Feedback Thread

This. I can't believe my stormspires and feta farms are getting motivated over my Aegeans, sunhavens and labs. The algo is clearly poorly thought-out. More and more minor annoyances keep piling up, the previous one having been the unit management makeover, all making the game less and less fun...
  5. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

To me, the most annoying part is the announcement: "We heard your feedback and made some adjustments to the way units are displayed in the army management". I don't know what the devs heard or if they heard anything. Many people complained about this in beta but they still brought it to live...
  6. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

It's not just the people who use rogues. Many examples have been provided in this very thread. If the intent was to piss off a good chunk of your customer base, then mission accomplished. The dev team should strongly consider adding a "toggle" feature to this new "improvement". If they can't...
  7. Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

From the official announcement: We have increased the buildings stats of the Pizzeria and the Bistro. The Pizzeria will now provide 6 Forge Points instead of 3 Forge Points. The Bistro will now provide 15 Goods instead 10 Goods. On top of we have also added a new bonus to the Pizzeria and...