• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Shrink kit for wishing well disappeared

Just wondering if anyone knows what happens when you have enough fragments for wishing well shrink kit, select assemble but can’t find it afterwards? Not in inventory or in auction house, the fragments are gone and wishing well is not shrunk.
  2. Fiore village ever in antique store?

I got the Fiore Village in the event early this year, it’s Level 1 and I’ve been looking for upgrades to come up in the antique store or auction. Do they ever come up or do I have to wait till some other event to upgrade it? It’s a nice building but would be so much better upgraded with higher...
  3. Guild battle order of units on mobile

I play on laptop and mobile. When I place the units for a battle in the guild on mobile they don’t stay in the order respective to the enemy and the ones I want. Does this make a difference? One can I do apart from just play on the laptop?
  4. Market question, guild and forge point cost

Can anyone tell me, if I create an offer in marketplace and don’t check the guild box do members of my guild who see my offer still have to pay a forge point to accept the offer?
  5. Do you keep army units or delete them?

Looking at high players cities I have noticed that a lot have very few army units. I have not been playing that long but so far I have not deleted any. I still have the spearfighters up to mounted archers I placed most recently. They take up a lot of space. Do players delete them? So far I can...
  6. Unformatted: Mini Games in a Fairground

As a new player I find I spend a lot of time waiting for something to do while trying to get supply points. There isn't much to do when things are not open to you yet so I usually just go out of the game and come back later. The game could have a Fairground with mini games where you could play...
  7. Continent map - cost of negotiation with goods and no chance of winning battles

I am new to the game. I like some parts of the game (design, rewards, building aspect) but there are a few things that are putting me off to the point that I don't think I will keep playing. Biggest one is the Continent Map, this forms so many of the daily quests, gaining materials to make...
  8. Daily Challenge-complex negotiation requires diamonds straight up

Haven't been playing long, have noticed that the Daily challenge requires diamonds to play the negotiation straight away without free turns. Maybe that is the way it is? I don't know, wouldn't have thought so though.