• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Confirmed: logs me out

And since 9am I can't log in at all
  2. Confirmed: logs me out

I can't pick up my daily assignment, I can't complete the negotiations.... World ENG Arvahall
  3. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Events start at 10:30 Berlin time. so I think it will be the same
  4. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Why start a new thread? the discussion concerns the production of goods of a new era. don't be lazy, just draw your own conclusions. what can be fixed. because you can see that for the expansion of new GB FROM THE NEW ERA you need A LOT, A LOT of raw materials
  5. 10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

I have a chance to get? Do I have to confirm my loyalty when I play 10 years? No THx :) I would like something symbolic, something that would show that I have been with FoE for a long time, so that everyone who enters my city knows that I have been playing for a number of years, and maybe a...
  6. 10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

I wonder if players who play continuously. from the very beginning (I have been playing since beta tests on 17 04 2012) even a symbolic gift?