• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. L84Dnr

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

OK, 3 weeks in and here's your feedback Inno: On the first week of GE 5 three of the four guilds that I'm in gave it a go. The fourth was far too junior. Last week only two of my guilds opened GE 5. This week only one guild opened GE 5 and they're a pretty competitive bunch. Even in that world...
  2. L84Dnr

OK, done venting. Here's some constructive criticism and hopefully useful suggestions. You're going to need it. Pros: Awesome looking new buildings. A shame that none of us got one but that's under Cons. More FP rewards in levels 1-4! Very welcome! Selection kits provide more flexibility and...
  3. L84Dnr

GE Level 5 is a dull, unrewarding slog that feels as if it were written by the accounting department and play-tested by corporate lawyers. Having posted this feedback thread they would have to be total idiots not to notice how utterly this is getting panned. Not what you look for in a successful...
  4. L84Dnr

Help new players and the game by disregarding inactive/idle accounts

I understand your frustration, but I've built several cities and never had much difficulty this way. I suspect that you need a better approach to the problem. A few suggestions: FoE already identifies Inactives in your Friends bar. Simply scroll over them and look for "Last Active:" Purge the...
  5. L84Dnr

FP Refund Upon GB Deletion

FoE gives inactives a long time before deleting them. It isn't in Inno's interest to evict players rather than tempt them back. A full year of zero activity. And since there's no indicator on how long a city has been abandoned you'll get an average lag on your FP return of 6 months. Assuming the...
  6. L84Dnr

How do you figure?
  7. L84Dnr

I find this contradiction fascinating. On the one hand you find it "right" to spite another player because they have tried to profit by diminishing rewards that you have already argued were never guaranteed to you in the first place. On the other hand, you don't agree that Inno should not erase...
  8. L84Dnr

GADfan has the essence of it. What we are calling "donation" is no such thing. Not a single one of us would take P1 on a level 80 Arc if we didn't expect a return. That return is clearly advertised on each slot. We'll truly donate to GBs in the mud but that's a very different exercise and a much...
  9. L84Dnr

Proposal That FP contributed to unfinished levels of GBs that are deleted be refunded to the donor's inventory. Reason It is good manners when deleting a GB or a Game World to complete any unfinished levels of GBs so that your contributors do no lose their FP. Yet, for reasons ranging from...