• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Advertising

Someone up too there said they would watch the ads than aiding everyone,, sure I thought this too.. but it only works once.. so that means every fukn day watch an add for your friends and another add for your guild and then manually go visit taverns.. I mean I might aswell go run the bath now...
  2. Advertising

My tavern for example has “watch add” first.. I’m not doing it, I don’t need your shitty perk of 5% it’s the principle..
  3. Advertising

Your not alone. Same here on mobile.. absolute joke!! Inno pull your head out of your asses this is the thing that makes peoplequit forever!!
  4. Buying fp with coins

My cost per fp is nearing 1million each and each day I make 50mill coins,, I look at it as 50more daily fp,.
  5. Buying fp with coins

Yeap it did get fixed for a short while but then if you bought 10/20/30 very quickly.. which is the whole point the game would kick you out and say internal error.. so maybe that was a bot detourant but all it did was finding a different way to annoy players ..
  6. Buying fp with coins

Can we please get rid of the time delay for buying fp.. I have been told by inno this is to stop people cheating using bots.. makes no sense because once you run out of coins you can’t buy any more.. but currently it’s so slow it’s not even worth buying them for recurring or to spend coins on...