• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest: New GB idea

There are enough GBs in the game already but I think there should be a GB with a unique fighting boost: a chance to get your whole army back for the second wave of 2-wave battles. This is obviously not something players with other fighting GBs would build but a 3x3 or something with this boost...
  2. guild expedition Level 4

Yes, the diamonds and special buildings + upgrade kits are definetly worth it.
  3. Plundering is actually stealing

I just get defense with lvl 80 Galata on my main world. Actually works well :) I think that of you have paid diamonds, then foe should activate a shield to stop plunders as some people do pay money,
  4. Suggestion for new feature - Guild Contribution

Oh wow I'd never noticed that. After 4 years of playing...
  5. Forge point package new feature suggestion

Whenever I buy loads of FPs with coins I get tired of continously clicking the coin button each time. Surely we should just have FP bulk buying with ccoins as well as diamonds, right?
  6. Suggestion for new feature - Guild Contribution

I was thinking something similar. I'm pretty sure it has been considered but inno never cam round to it.
  7. Are WWs worth it or is it easier to just get a higher level ToR and FoYs?

In 2019, Wishing wells were easier to get and so I wouldnt ask but please gie me your thoughts as to whether WWs or FoYs are easier/more profitable.