• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

Cheers Xeon - your lyric certainly made me laugh! Much appreciated. The discarding of the cache of browser history did the trick too ;)
  2. Fixed: Loading issue

Thank you hawknz - that indeed did resolve the issue - I very much appreciate the advice & quick response: I should have written back quicker, but I've been a little busy catching up!!
  3. Update to 1.221 Feedback

It's been 11 hrs & 11 minutes since you went away.. ggrr
  4. Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

When they have this many players already stating of problems with loading, then clearly everything is not FINE & they really need to investigate how the new update is affecting player's abilities in logging on.
  5. Fixed: Loading issue

STILL unable to load the game, some 10 hours after it went offline for an update!!!! Gggrrrrr It loads up to 48% or sometimes 51% but no further..
  6. Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

Ever since the 3pm upgrade on 3rd January, I have been unable to log into the game - it gets to 48% to 51% then freezes, or progresses no further..