• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Steve.D70

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Myself and many others on this forum know you censor/delete posts or threads just because you don't agree with them or for any petty reason so you're not being falsely accused at all. The only unwanted and unnecessary noise on here is from you. Every thread I see you post in you've almost always...
  2. Steve.D70

New Idea: GBG Diamond Donations

Yes that could be an option but it would need to be after you'd finished fighting not after every fight. Also you could donate a certain amount and keep the rest.
  3. Steve.D70

No I don't agree with that because it should be up to the person to decide if they want to donate or can afford to donate compared to others. The rewards should go to the person as it is now otherwise it's not really a reward. Some people spend a lot on diamonds others rely on the rewards to do...
  4. Steve.D70

Proposal. As I mentioned in the gbg feedback thread regarding the cost increase in diamond finishing of buildings. I believe there should be a guild donation facility so that individuals don't have to pay the larger amount out of their own diamond count. The whole guild could donate to spread...
  5. Steve.D70

Why do icons have to be so large

Completely agree. It's the first thing I thought when I opened the game. This one does seem bigger than usual.
  6. Steve.D70

Duplicate: Unable to train military units

Saw someone mention this in Jaims too.
  7. Steve.D70

Just reposting this as I believe and obviously others do too that this should be implemented.
  8. Steve.D70

Default army selection

Ideally it should open the last selected so you can just refill your army with rogues and hovers for instance.
  9. Steve.D70

City defence potions won't be stackable in the future?

Someone mentioned this was in the beta notes. I hope this isn't correct because it'll make ge5 unplayable for me. I fight through most of ge5 but have to negotiate the last 2 or 3 because I don't have enough potions and can't afford to negotiate the whole 5th level because the requirements are...
  10. Steve.D70

If the buildings cost a lot more to finish early with diamonds then there should be a way to donate diamonds into the guild treasury so that one person doesn't have to spend 250 diamonds or whatever the cost is and obviously we need to see who has donated how many diamonds too.
  11. Steve.D70

Forwarded: Guildmate Last Online for mobile app

Did this ever get any further? It would be great to see who is online and ignoring all messages to help in gbg etc.
  12. Steve.D70

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Could you please read your messages.
  13. Steve.D70

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Where have they explained to me why I don't get the log in bonus? And yes I do spend money if that makes any difference?
  14. Steve.D70

Fixed: iOS Lag Issue

Also this keeps happening too. When it happens I can't close any of the windows so have to restart the game.
  15. Steve.D70

Fixed: iOS Lag Issue

Yup same here, basically unplayable at the moment. In gbg the fights are taking an age and sometimes doesn't come up with the win screen so you have to select the sector again. The inventory bug, you open it and scroll down to the next line and it scrolls on its own all the way down if you let...
  16. Steve.D70

Forwarded: Buildings not displaying the fp boost from the forgotten Temple.

Noticed this the other day. It looks like I'm still getting the extra fps but none of the buildings display with the boost as it was before. I'm in jaims on ios uk.
  17. Steve.D70

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

As mentioned in my ticket to support. Why doesn't it show you a notification that you've completed the daily quests? I have to click on the tab to see if I have completed it? It shows for recurring quests but not the daily which is a bit stupid.