• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Can I play on my phone w/o the app?

Hi, I have deleted FoE app from my iPhone and wish to keep it off. In Firefox on my iPhone iOS 16.6), I’ve attempted several times to login to the international English servers (en8, en5, en0). Each time I see a message above the address bar, “Open link in App Store?” and “Not Now.” Clicking...
  2. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

do you happen to know how many blocks are needed for each star level? not listed on event wiki
  3. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Kind of, but you can click/tap during those to end them.
  4. Legibility

Proposal: for the app: Change format of numbers in cultural settlements to improve legibility. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes. I searched “legib*” and “legibility” and found nothing related. Reason: I have great difficulty reading the numbers for the goods—for...
  5. Settlements

How many times through does it take for that in each civilization?
  6. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

OMG thank you. this is the validation I came here to find! ...let alone your helpful tips w/ illustrations. I thought I was missing something because this settlement cannot proceed at the pace I came to expect from Vikings, Egyptians, Feudal Japan and Aztecs.