• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Did they cut back on Fp's rewards in GbG?

Very good. Probably just happens by random chance.
  2. Did they cut back on Fp's rewards in GbG?

When I take part in the guild battlegrounds, I'm not getting as much forge points as I used to. And no, my guild didn't move down a league. I'm still in the diamond league. I'm just not getting as much forge points frequently as I used to. Who suggested this anyways? It just slows everyone down...
  3. Unformatted: different skins for different ages

I just went through all 8 pages, again, of the "Do no suggest" section, and I couldn't find it there.
  4. Unformatted: different skins for different ages

It would be great to have different skins for different ages, the interface. There's the build menu, the points, army management, etc. It has a red and wooden look to it. When I enter the town hall, the background is wooden, and it has a red outline.
  5. Unformatted: Goods building sizes, game imbalance.

Some people get lucky with an iron and a honey deposit, because the buildings space required for those are only 3 x 3. Others who are not so fortunate ended up with granite and ebony deposits, and the buildings for manufacturing that require a 4 x 4 space. -In some cases I get a 4 x 3 and a 4 x...
  6. How do I be a good trader?

Worked. Thanks.
  7. How do I be a good trader?

What do I do just incase people don't want to trade with me for some reason? Not that it has happened, but let's say if I had lots of marble and I needed lumber but never got any. Right now I have 100 stone I'm trying to trade for 100 dye. It's been a few days, what do I do? I know the fair...
  8. Unformatted: A more full start in the stone age

Probably just building huts, trails, memorials and hunter buildings. Mainly the ability to progress to the next level when we want to. Getting walked through to the next age hasn't been an option.
  9. Unformatted: A more full start in the stone age

I'd like to be able to do stuff in the stone age. I start off in the stone age but I get taken directly to the bronze age. I don't have the freedom to do much in the stone age, just quickly going through the tutorial. Also, it would be nice to have separate skins while playing through the ages...