• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. FP's for Goods Trades for CdM

Hi all... I have all the prints for CdM and was looking into FP's for goods trades as I am still in Iron Age. I have a fair idea of how it works (i.e. find a dealer, agree on how many FP's to contribute to which GB's and when, agree on which goods to trade etc.). However, I don't have a lot of...
  2. GvG Viability

Hi all, Looking for some general advice on whether or not (or if not now, when) GvG would be viable/worthwhile attempting for me. My current stats: Iron Age, 18% Attack Boost/20% Defence Boost for Attacking Army, Attached Units: 8xBallista, 8xArcher, 4x Soldier/Legionnaire/Mounted Warrior...
  3. Settlements

Hi all, I am currently doing the first level of the Vikings Settlement. Once finished - should I do the next level of Vikings or start one of the other settlements (Japanese or Egyptian - I am in Iron Age and the last two settlements won't be available for me for quite a while)? I'm assuming...
  4. Battlegrounds Question...

Hi all, I'm currently playing Battlegrounds and there are (at this point) only 3 other guilds participating. I am already quite far ahead of all the other guilds, and it looks quite likely that I might not even have to do any more to end up ranking 1st. My question is: is there any point in...
  5. Server/World time difference

Hi all... I am in Australia and am trying to figure out the time difference between me and the server. I know there is 13 hours difference, and I'm assuming I'm 13 hrs behind (and not ahead) but would like clarification if possible. E.g. I put a request in for active friends on the Global chat...