• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Overlord Dex

Fairer player attacking and plundering

And how many people have you ever made happy Agent327? You'll only need to use your thumbs to count them, and one of them is for yourself! The fact your still here doesn't help with the number.
  2. Overlord Dex

New Idea: how to improve QI

It takes one to know one...
  3. Overlord Dex

The end of GVG

Just upgraded my Swords from Progressive to Contemporary! That has made a big difference
  4. Overlord Dex

The end of GVG

Raises hand as one of those players that didn't know!
  5. Overlord Dex

Pop ups

Interestingly something else springs to mind when you say that! in regards to useless things that just keep coming that it.
  6. Overlord Dex

New Idea: Tavern Buddy

Well you'll either be flushed with success or this will be just another idea down the pan!
  7. Overlord Dex

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

How would he possible get them if no one has been near him in years! Spends to much time on this Forum to have any kind of social life, let alone get up to anything else!
  8. Overlord Dex

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

So, is your aim to appear everywhere?
  9. Overlord Dex

Neverending story

Or alternatively 'Emberguard' is rather good at coming up with the answer or at least pointing you in the right direction.
  10. Overlord Dex

Double Dipping

I will leave the 'looking silly' to those who are clearly better at it than me. I bid thee good day.
  11. Overlord Dex

Double Dipping

i think you'll find I commented on your post which was only a half hour old, but nice try!
  12. Overlord Dex

Double Dipping

Commenting on a thread that's over 3 years old, is a bit like telling us the Beatles have split up!
  13. Overlord Dex

Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

Some people must think 'Knight' has the Development Team on speed-dial and does FaceTime with them everyday! So he can put forward the 101 separate issues and complaints that crop up. Well I hate to burst your bubble, but its only the game itself that operates in a fantasy world. As for how...
  14. Overlord Dex

If you had to do it all again

I have two cities, the second started about six or seven years later. And live passed the first one this month!
  15. Overlord Dex

Building the Arc to level 80

Find people with Arc's at Level 20 or above and donate lots of Forge Points to the levelling up of their Arc and get as many Blue Prints as you can. If you've made friends with them, they might return the favour and help you in return because it gets them more Blue Prints to.
  16. Overlord Dex

New Bug: Name too long for the Antiques Dealer

They probably didn't think anyone was going to exchange this particular item when they named it!
  17. Overlord Dex

"What time is it?" Contest

Only time will tell....
  18. Overlord Dex

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Assuming the incidents are set in the same random way regardless of what's going on, the only way you'd ever really know something was a miss, was if an 'Event' lasted several months, allowing you to compare the frequency of things appearing. Your 'Wells' are always there, so you know what to...
  19. Overlord Dex

General conversation

How many people in this general conversation are in fact generals?
  20. Overlord Dex

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Well as I've not actually seen anything other people either like or have issues with; I guess I'm not one of the chosen!