• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. KingJMobile

On the FoEhelper tool, you can click on a tab called "Show all guild members" and it will show...

On the FoEhelper tool, you can click on a tab called "Show all guild members" and it will show the different ages the players are in.
  2. KingJMobile

I prefer the US Forum even though I play on the EN Server.

I prefer the US Forum even though I play on the EN Server.
  3. KingJMobile

I swear the EN Forum is dead…

I swear the EN Forum is dead…
  4. KingJMobile

Wildlfe Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

That's good. I'm averaging around 3-4 paws atm. I'm mostly targeting chest-making.
  5. KingJMobile

I think everyone has them now; they mentioned it on an update (A friend of mine didn't have them when I did, and now he has them, as far as I'm concerned anyway). And I'm sure there was a thread that explained that the purple chests now count as incidents: I can confirm because I collected all 6...
  6. KingJMobile

What’s the best way to spend the wildlife coins? After having rushed out on Monday to get as many Mountain Reserves as possible, I used the majority of my coins buying tools one by one got me regretting slightly. 8 tickets for 8 kits was a nice feat but the coins I spent getting them seemed a...
  7. KingJMobile

How strong is your attack boost

I’m in PE with 540/580
  8. KingJMobile

a few suggestions and game feedback..

I agree with you that a number of aspects in this game that I feel really need to be changed. Knight is correct of course: play this game and learn and you will reap the rewards over time or quit halfway and expect progress to cease. As for motivation, as… flawed as I think FoE is there is...
  9. KingJMobile

Soccer Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

I think you have to unlock the cards before being able to use the players? (not entirely sure, the same happened to me until I completed a quest that gave me the player cards). And yes, the purple chests don't count as incidents.
  10. KingJMobile

Soccer Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

As I've tested and calculated, the players that cost 87, 89, 132, and 134 are one of the most efficient for both Dailies and Grand Prizes. From previous experience, the best way to kill two birds with one stone is to target those players on days when you are satisfied with the daily special.
  11. KingJMobile

Event Soccer event 2022 feedback thread

Gotta say, the new Gentiana Windmill and its fields look more like something I’d expect in the Fall Event. The Gentiana Windmill’s production is very good I must say, and its fields are also pretty decent too. My, these event buildings are getting better and better. Making my Olympic Treasury...
  12. KingJMobile

[Not an Idea] - If I were to create an event building in FoE

True but both the def% and att% are for the attacking army, so the highest attack might go to the Imperial Estate if you count both values as “attack”. Maybe I should nerf the values if that’s the case.
  13. KingJMobile

[Not an Idea] - If I were to create an event building in FoE

Estate (Size 4x5) Level FP Goods Def% Att% Provides: 1 1 - - - Happiness and Population 2 2 5 - - Coins and Supplies 3 3 5 2-6 - 4 5 10 2-6 - 5 6 15 5-9 - Looks like a 5-star hotel Luxury Provides medals 1 9 20 - 9-18 2 12 25 - 9-18 3 14 25 - 16-25 Looks like...
  14. KingJMobile

It looks good IMO. But its production could be a lot better.

It looks good IMO. But its production could be a lot better.
  15. KingJMobile

Event Archaeology event 2022 feedback thread

I think the portraits from events are generally very well balanced. I mean, sure for extra stuff like Calendar and Historian Rewards, it'll have to be either Masculine or Feminine. Still, I think the masculine and feminine portraits are, give or take a few, equal in number. For instance, the...
  16. KingJMobile

Jolie VS Festive - Winter EVENT

Festive Canal gives 3 more FPs than Jolie Canal, and more def% for both attacking and defending army. I think Festive is slightly better.