• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Getting a Full Set of Blueprints.

As a recent new starter, I'm beginning to wonder if it's actually possible to get the final Blueprint in a set without spending 200 Diamonds? I've had lots of Blueprints from investing in other players' and each time I get 3 of one I do the 2:1 swap in the hope of getting the last one and it...
  2. Finding Blueprints

Another newbie question (I'm full of them) :) I'm after 3 more Blueprints so that I can get a Tower of Babel. Is there a quick way that I can find out who is upgrading one so I can go and add some Forge Points and maybe win a Blueprint when they complete it? At the moment I click on each...
  3. How to counter Catapults? (EMA)

I can't see anywhere that any EMA unit has a specific advantage over Catapult. My next map battle they have 4 Catapult, 2 Arm. Inf. and 2 Merc. I wonder if anyone has any advice what army I should assemble to fight them? I have EMA units including Legionnaires and I have Rogues (only 4 of each...
  4. Previous Era Goods Buildings

How long do I need to keep goods buildings of previous eras? I'm in Early Middle Age now and I still have requirement for my Bronze and Iron Age boosted goods. I mean is there always a requirement for old goods, or can I demolish them sometime?
  5. Which Unit for which enemy?

I'm new (end of Iron Age) and I'm sure thus has been asked many times before, but can't find anything via the search. Is there an easy guide or list of which unit is better for a specific enemy unit? I've seen that Bronze Age spear-fighters are good against horses, and Iron Age Soldiers are too...