• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. CaptainJackSparrow

Capitol Building Lower Age

i would not bother with the Capitol Gb, it's not worth the space. As @ Paladic the Pure said, concentrate on getting event buildings which will give you huge amounts of population. When you get to higher ages you will find you have hundreds of thousands of population spare and not a single...
  2. CaptainJackSparrow

Converting coins

No and there will never be. You need to spend real cash to buy diamonds, no way will they ever allow you to use game coins for that.
  3. CaptainJackSparrow

Questions and non feedback comments about the Halloween Event 2021

I have put this here as well, as it will probably get deleted from the feedback section. Getting enough supplies is easy. Not only through supply buildings ( which you can motivate and boost ) but you can gather supplies via GE as well as the continent map, also if you have an LOA it helps, as...
  4. CaptainJackSparrow

Castle System - Feedback

The thing i like about this is that it is not necessary to complete tons of repetitive, mundane daily tasks etc. All one has to do is log in and do the normal daily stuff, it seems that if one wishes to get as many points as quickly as possible, then one might need to adjust their daily playing...
  5. CaptainJackSparrow

Why I am leaving the game

that was what i meant, perhaps i should have been more specific in my post
  6. CaptainJackSparrow

I was referring specifically to event quests, not normal quests.
  7. CaptainJackSparrow

Multiple trade offers in one Click

For me the issue is that trades expire after a time, personally i would like them to remove this, let the trades remain on the market until taken or removed by yourself. I'm not sure why people put tons of small trades, ( although i am sure they have their reasons ) unless it's a guild mate...
  8. CaptainJackSparrow

FOE actually changed some aspects of the game to accommodate the 'campers' There used to be evenjt quests which required a player to complete research tasks as well as continent map tasks. Some of these forced players to move up the research tree and eras. these have since been adapted and...
  9. CaptainJackSparrow

Closed September Fall Contest

19 Apples 14 cinnamon 17 Pumpkins 9 caramel 6 Chocolate
  10. CaptainJackSparrow

I agree, their are many ( if not most ) games these days that you must pay if you want to really advance. Here you can get everything ( well almost ) in the game mainly just by patience and a bit of diligence. I would assume that although many players would like a lot of different things, or...
  11. CaptainJackSparrow

all moderators are players as well. Same as the support team.
  12. CaptainJackSparrow

I think this is an excellent point. even if the devs came on from time to time and said, No go take a jump we won't do that, I think most could accept the refusal and live with it, it's the total silence from them that is the real slap in the face. It makes me think, we are not even important...
  13. CaptainJackSparrow

I agree with the pain it is to aid, for me it's a mundane task especially with all the time needed between each player( i want to aid as much as possible but it takes far too long between clicks and switching pages ) The tavern sit down system is much better now. I have left the game and...