• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Daiman Rahl

Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

13:13 Here we go!!
  2. Daiman Rahl

New Bug: Missing messages within the message center threads

Several messages are dissapearing within message threads. This has happened to several players within the guild. Have cleared Cache and reissued cookie, as requested by support to another player. Issue is not resolved. Trades were posted on thread. But now are gone. Multiple players have...
  3. Daiman Rahl

Event Halloween Event 2021 Feedback

Was not impressed with this event. I failed to complete the calender or the doll set; Damm monkey would not show up!! This was even spenting diamonds a couple of times trying to get House of horror upgrades. Have to say the chances of getting the daily special were too slim as well. Might have...
  4. Daiman Rahl

Update 1.214 Feedback

Have to agree, who would use the heal all. Probable the players they intended it for the spenders. I agree nobody needs a heal all button, any more then we would need a aid all, or go to all taverns. Yes there are some problems on the mobile with the aid I've heard and seen for my self...
  5. Daiman Rahl

Why I am leaving the game

Captain Jack - Will be moving on to Late middle ages after event is over, getting bored in this era now. So I see what you mean about moving on. This game is very repetitive so I see many players losing interest, if you don't progress.
  6. Daiman Rahl

Castle System - Feedback

Further to your idea a list of the actions for points and how many remaining would be nice. as I've no idea what I've completed other then the GE when the level is done.
  7. Daiman Rahl

To all my fellow Canucks. Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the feast.

To all my fellow Canucks. Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the feast.
  8. Daiman Rahl

Forum Announcement & Features - Feedback

More stats, more pointed information up front; not after event is underway. More time before actually putting into game for formal comments about the announcement. More feedback from the developers on what they have read here and what is worthwhile to review!!
  9. Daiman Rahl

New World Feedback Thread

Will have to start running more TV adds again to gain more bodies. LOL
  10. Daiman Rahl

What does this symbol mean?

Just another old dog trying to learn the game, I like it. Good too know, I kind of guessed that was what it was. LOL
  11. Daiman Rahl

Update 1.214 Feedback

Why would I want a tiny screen and icons I could barely see. No thanks I'll stick to my PC and move slowly so I don't hit that damm button. Simple as that too.
  12. Daiman Rahl

helping newbies & smaller players find decent guilds

New players don't need big Guilds, in fact it is a disadvantage. Most of those advanced guilds have most players in the later ages and it makes trades hard to come by for new players. What is needed are training guilds that have the resourses and the players in low enough era's to help the newer...
  13. Daiman Rahl

Castle System - Feedback

Now how about a date for the lauch too!! Never mind just found it. The Castle System will be activated on October 13th, 2021
  14. Daiman Rahl

Castle System - Feedback

This is from our training manual and it explains it a little better. Don't know how long it will be on here before it gets deleted though. So Hopefully all who need the info can see it. " Guild Expedition large nodes: The large nodes on each level in GE also reward you with an additional 15 CPs...
  15. Daiman Rahl

To keep an army or not?

Yea like you I have days when I just want to slaughter something. LOL. Have to agree with you this is not just a fighting game. Otherwise why have all the other buildings. Hope you enjoy the game in what ever fashion you decide!!!
  16. Daiman Rahl

Arc finally in city, yaa

Arc finally in city, yaa
  17. Daiman Rahl

To keep an army or not?

I started out in this game building only a regular city. But in time I learnt that the fighting is part of the game so I got into it. AS it's not complicated, and can just be done on auto. I ask you too at least try it. You might like me enjoy it. Read up on it first so you know what buildings...
  18. Daiman Rahl

Daily free gift

Most only be on Mobile. Not on my PC.
  19. Daiman Rahl

Thanks now I know, and have moved on. In the Quests!
  20. Daiman Rahl

because the events keep coming so fast and I want to move up but don't have enough FP's to go deep into the next era too get to the suppy buildings and the weapons. So I'm waiting and building up FP's. Then I'll hit it!! Cycle back ? Not looking to stand out or be #1 in an era. I'm just...