• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

HAHAHAHAHAHA
  2. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

You have Halloween Cake in July???
  3. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

10:08pm in Perth, Australia
  4. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Hello again hello, just called to say Hello. I couldn't sleep at all tonight, and I know it's late, but it couldn't wait. Hello.
  5. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Is it Easter? I don't know, go ask Alice.
  6. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Diamonds are forever. Yes, Mr Bond! Shaken, not stirred.
  7. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

The neverending story, la la la la la la la la la.
  8. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Another day, another diamond.
  9. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Let's go again. :hide:
  10. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Some days are diamond, some days are stone.
  11. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Been away, came back in. Have this forging bond. Looking to increase my chance of winning big in Diamonds. :lol:
  12. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Who's there?
  13. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Third time lucky...... Maybe???
  14. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Another day, another go at Diamonds. :D
  15. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Well you know Diamonds are a girl's best friend. ;) And I'm just a girl without any friends. :D
  16. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

I see! So now I can only get 30 dubloons through the quests and anything I pick up in incidents per day, is that right?
  17. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

When I was playing the event quest from the beginning, I was getting multiple's each day to earn more dubloons. For the last two days, I can only do one each day. (See screen capture). Why can't I keep adding up new dubloons through side quests please?
  18. Closed Haiku Contest

"Southern Hemisphere" Entry for the Haiku competition. 'Autumn is with you Spring for us invites the heat. I wish I lived there.' Written by Forkin Line November 8th, 2022. Perth, Australia.
  19. Unformatted: Opt In/ Opt Out of plundering actions.

Well that is all very nice for you to say but I am in Australia and the plundering occurs while I am sleeping. I don't think it is fair that I should let 8 hour profits go unfulfilled just so I don't get plundered every day. As I stated, I am a long way from Iron Age, but thanks for the...
  20. Unformatted: Opt In/ Opt Out of plundering actions.

Hi, I'm a player who loves this game and helps all my FRIENDS and NEIGHBOURS as often as I can, usually every day unless I am unwell. However, I get rather cross when players on my Neighbours bar who are there for two weeks, come into my city and steal from my buildings/supplies every day...