• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. September Cottage supplies boost.. or not

Ok, appreciate distinguishing between unmotivated 1st pic ( which shows the when motivated value) and the 2nd pic when it is motivated. However 1440 is not adding the supply boosts. I'll be collecting 2722 supplies later on. When hovering over any other building (at least in my city ...) it...
  2. September Cottage supplies boost.. or not

Ok. You're saying that my initial pic captured the "when motivated" output ? In that case I'd argue that Appletons visual stats are inconsistent with other event building output stats and this confused me and caused me to raise the question. I'm reading the display metrics as the "collectible"...
  3. September Cottage supplies boost.. or not

1440 x 1.89=2721.6 My supplies boost is 89% I'm good with the visual bug explanation. Happy citizen :)
  4. September Cottage supplies boost.. or not

Emberguard said it was a bug in the visuals for the building status and I just confirmed it with the pics I sent. I already agreed with her in my last message. So now we know it is boosted. Didn't you read my comment ? Anyhoo, done deal.
  5. September Cottage supplies boost.. or not

Fair enough, cant argue with cold hard facts ;). But you gotta wonder where the devs priorities are .... :P
  6. September Cottage supplies boost.. or not

Hi, just got Sept cottage after fall event. Also Golden Crops + Barn and fields from last year, all of which provide a tasty Supplies boost. Looking at the supplies output from Sept cottage its as per the documented specs and not boosted by any of the multipliers. Is this right ? The docs for...
  7. Closed September Fall Contest

6 Chocolate 14 Cinnamon 19 Apples 9 Caramel 17 Pumpkins
  8. Closed August Pirate Contest

Matey d'Plank :D