• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: never ask again box on settlements isnt working

playing settlements on multiple worlds when you go to delete a building there is a check box to not ask again same its not working on buildings i.e. in Vikings I go to delete a shrine the pop up opens the option to not ask again is there I tick the box and delete go to delete another one and...
  2. New Idea: Highlight incidents

Must been mentioned at some point but the ability to highlight Incidents in your city as it can be a pain finding them ..Another game I play or used to has the same issue they solved it by having a buff or by using a payment like we do for collect all to highlight the incidents with flag above...
  3. Infiltrate not working?

Noticed this on a couple of my worlds so wondering if its widespread.. I used Infiltrate to reduce enemies life by 1 unit and it shows it has on the screen before battle but once battle starts there all at full health and if I surrender they all show as full health ..if i go to restart the...
  4. Confirmed: Carousel for units not always working

This is happening on all my worlds and has been for days now and does not always happen .. when i click a unit to be built (rogue) the one I click will stay high lighted the rest in the group will darken as If a choice has been made but the one I clicked stays clickable also it will not move...
  5. 3 recurring slots

I moved up to PME from indy I was going through the quests but seem to have run out of the story quests usually I get blocked by a tech blocker but I seem to have 3 recurring quest slots.. How do i go back to the story quests lol ? map wise i am going through TE map at moment
  6. Is there a list of recommended attack/def % for each era

Hi basically looking if there is a rough hopefully accurate list of the needed attack and attack defense needed in each era so I know what to aim for before i move on
  7. Event list

Hi wondering if there is a event calendar list anywhere that lists all the events that happen according to date... being still newish havent completed my first year yet I like to look at upcoming events but cant seem to find an actual list according to date
  8. gvg sector clicking

I am new to gvg but am having a issue when trying to click a sector to get the box pop up to view that sector when I attempt nothing happens can take a dozen clicks and cant remember before having this issue and because of it cant attack or severally delays me trying to attack anyone else with...
  9. Castle points and the Antique dealer

I started the new world and have just acquired the antiques dealer and noticed on the new world (tuulech) when you sell a item it shows that you get castle points but older worlds this isnt showing as all worlds get the same update on a server wondering why Mount killmore
  10. Is there a single guild on killmore that predominantly use 1.9 threads

Looking for a guild that uses 1.9 threads more then swap threads ..swap threads have no benefit unless you hit the first 5 spots after that you may as well put your FP into your own GB and if you dont have a massive FP bank because your newish then swap threads are just fillers... but havent...
  11. Event surprise box

I had a surprise event box from the wildlife event that I could open today was happy to see the pirates hideout level one ..but you also get this from the 5th quest and I hoped that one could be applied like a upgrade which I have seen on other things but you cant and I cant delete it or sell...
  12. mountain reserve

hi all could someone tell me which one of the lvl 7 upgrades would be the one for best if I want the boost to help me with guild expeditions and campaign maps please I am still unsure on what boost help your island if your attacked and which and for pve thankyou
  13. how do you start to get great buildings

Hi all looking for some advice only been playing a week so working things as i go . seems from various sources I need to start getting great buildings problem is when you start with nothing that is not easy . so looking for the best way to try to do this .. thankfully a very generous player let...