• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Lol yeah not gonna happen ..I like doing the rival challenges think there has only been one between beta and live that I didnt complete but this one is pathetic ..you have got that tight that you cant even give the whole item now its some random frags ..yeah will be sitting this one out if any...
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

why isnt the viking settlement building giving a attack bonus in QI on beta the building shows as giving a bonus
  3. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

maybe I went five days with no key then a few days where each board had a key .YOU will not complete the calendar without diamonds and its doubtful you will get the gold upgrade for the chocolatery from the event winter prizes unless you use diamonds
  4. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I found the mini game very complicated when it first started on beta and after a few days of a bug on there slowly worked it out ended up in silver tier no diamonds spent so anyone thinking its way to hard ..It isn't just takes either trail and error or go read then you will see its quick easy...
  5. Event Fall Event Feedback Thread

There is 3 chests in the shop for this event I know whats the silver and gold ones are but whats the 3rd?
  6. Event Fall Event Feedback Thread

Looking forward to the event having played it on beta it was great and those jumpin pumpkins IMO are a game changer no more blacksmiths
  7. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Has anyone worked out with a max of 2 moves per roll if we can even get all the upgrades and is it possible to grab the 3 fragment upgrades for the villa
  8. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

The only way to do the calendar is with diamonds you have no way of getting it you may and I mean it was a small chance doping it when you could get a key on each day on a board but not now
  9. Event Summer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

You can only get 1-2 progress not the sated 3 as above to add to the feedback I see you dont get a calendar key on each board as per the change in beta but is it a calendar it was hard enough getting a key so you could do the calendar and many tried to complete the board as they know you would...
  10. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

It is a surprise because of what the two sets are both are at the top of event related items plenty on the list that has been out which can pop up in any event these two are directly related to this event
  11. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Surprised by the daily specials as with one day left there are two prizes that should of shown as a daily and haven't one being the wildlife epic selection kit and the other being the panda pathway selection kit seen both as a swap but neither have popped up as a original daily
  12. 2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

I had the newsletter its sat in my mail havent decided what world to use it on yet
  13. Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

Did they sneak the price increase on the coach's? because I cant remember it being that price on beta out of habit I usually buy the coach twice in this event that wont be happening now as I play 10 plus worlds I wont get the coach on all worlds now .. under hand way yet again trying to get...
  14. Not a Bug: Inappropriate opponent in PvP

easy they advanced through the story quests and collected the higher era troops I am doing the same was forced to move to PE cause I needed a traz but at present enjoying hovers with a few AF troops
  15. Infiltrate not working?

thankyou
  16. Infiltrate not working?

Noticed this on a couple of my worlds so wondering if its widespread.. I used Infiltrate to reduce enemies life by 1 unit and it shows it has on the screen before battle but once battle starts there all at full health and if I surrender they all show as full health ..if i go to restart the...
  17. Closed Fall Event Contest

1. Art dustcart.....................................................................custard tart 2. Alec chucked footage.................................................chocolate fudge cake 3. Albany barkeep crippled............................................apple and blackberry pie
  18. Update Update to 1.234 Feedback

Glad to see the carousel been fixed or hopefully it will be do these updates go to beta first as i had that bug on there also
  19. Confirmed: All carousels not working.

as my post on this issue has been locked for some reason will ask here is there any update to when this will be fixed its becoming very tiresome having to refresh the game every 2nd click
  20. Confirmed: All carousels not working.

I did clear my cache etc this only effects my supply buildings and any other tabs ie message center after its triggered in a military building if I set supply buildings first then no issue but if I try to set them after the bug is triggered in my military buildings then they dont move to next...