• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Negate 15 seconds with collection

I'll have attack as 30 seconds then. Aid is 15 seconds; server lag is accounted for here. Add friends tavern as I only use it during aid.
  2. Negate 15 seconds with collection

I do. Wanted your input as to what you wanted beyond 15 seconds. I add 30 seconds to my idea with attack and aid.
  3. Do Not Suggest: Oracle Quest

Obviously not. Quest shows up with Bronze age in other worlds, I don't want to sale a GB to continue, and I don't want the GB.
  4. Negate 15 seconds with collection

Is 30 seconds enough with aid and attack? The limit is 60.
  5. Do Not Suggest: Oracle Quest

I have an account which has this quest and its colonial. I want to abort the quest, but it does not allow the player to do it.
  6. Do Not Suggest: Oracle Quest

Story quests do require you to complete the oracle quest to continue. This is 1 of 2 quest lines with Bronze age players.
  7. Negate 15 seconds with collection

I add poll upon request. I want to see what the community wants.
  8. Do Not Suggest: Oracle Quest

Proposal: Player could have chosen to abort oracle quest. Reason: Oracle quest goes in the way of story quests, and requires you to sale a GB to continue. An abort on the quest means you don't have to do the quest. Details: An abort button on the oracle quest. Visual Aids: N/A. Balance: N/A...
  9. Negate 15 seconds with collection

Proposal: Negate 15 seconds of time from every collection and with aid or attack. Reason: Idea gives 15 seconds of early collection, aid, and attack time. This gives adjustments which allows flexible day collections, and depends on players skill. You have an early 15 second window to do your...