• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Tudor the Maleficent

Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

Why this cut to 5 stars? Because of that useless box that nobody really needs as a reward? What about people who hoped to get last year's rewards thru the daily specials? What is their chance to get one now?
  2. Tudor the Maleficent

New World Feedback Thread

every second counts
  3. Tudor the Maleficent

New World Feedback Thread

I'm surprised I didn't find out about it from an email, tho I have the "Receive e-mails about game events, features and offers" checked in my Contact Options. That's what I usually check daily, not the news or forums. If it weren't for a guy posting about it in my guild message center I would...
  4. Tudor the Maleficent

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

Any chance for this ^ to happen? Because I personally I change friends every time I age up, as I need active same era friends for trading and the only tool we currently have for this is the "Find Friends" option where we can add max 12 same age players and it refreshes only once in 24h I think...
  5. Tudor the Maleficent

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

I actually have 2 things to ask. 1st, about this update, 1.211, why is the "activity" indicator showing only on the friend list and not on neighbors and guildmates? 2nd, about the 1.209 update, you said and I quote: and I wonder, can you do the same for neighbors as well? As in grouping...
  6. Tudor the Maleficent

I can see players' era in the Players, Medals, Great Buildings, and PvP Arena Tabs, which is a great feature, but not in the Guild Profile. And as an active player, who is always looking for top guild same-age friends, would like to see this feature implemented in the Guild Profile Member List too.
  7. Tudor the Maleficent

I would like to see a player's era every time I click on someone's name, not just in the Global Ranking window. Like in the Guild Profile or the Great Buildings page. It's a really useful thing for new players who are looking to add other same-age players as friends. And yes, the Tavern Visitor...