• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Captain Snakeskin

New World Feedback Thread

I can't wait. I am really looking forward for the new world, and will play on it as soon as I know it is open. I was also one of the first players in Sinerania.
  2. Captain Snakeskin

New World Feedback Thread

There is no cheats or special scripts in the game. Those who use the illegal external scripts and cheats risk loosing their account. See the rules and you will see that it is not allowed. Except for the Diamonds, there is no way you can advance faster than other players without breaking the rules.
  3. Captain Snakeskin

Update 1.214 Feedback

To visit your Tavern, click on your Tavern in your town. When you have a GB in your town, the GB icon will show. You can access your messeges at the messege center icon on the left.
  4. Captain Snakeskin

Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

A temple (from the Latin templum) is a building reserved for spiritual rituals and activities such as prayer and sacrifice. Religions which erect temples include Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Christianity (whose temples are typically called churches), Islam (whose temples are called...
  5. Captain Snakeskin

New server in 2021?

I would also like to see a new world rising. Pile up your Diamonds. When a new world opens and you dont have the money, you still have a big jump start as you have some Diamonds to spend.