• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

To expensive (diamond costs), rubbish rewards don't make up for it. Takes too many troops to play.
  2. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

It feels like ages to get coins and with no boosters I'm very limited in the paws I'm getting.......... doesn't inspire me at all
  3. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Yes, if you have lots of time free then this event if for you. I have just enough to maintain city, do gvg, expedition answer threads and pvp. Not to play glorified tetris
  4. Leave All Button

Feel your pain mate
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Can't agree, takes too much time, rewards ok, but the time required prevents my participation. This game is getting 'busier' and the format of this event is another example
  6. Leave All Button

Sucks :D
  7. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Worse event ever, too slow to do
  8. Leave All Button

Get rid of the leave all messages option