• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Add notes onto a world

:lol: Good job you are not working in sales for Forge of Empires
  2. Add notes onto a world

Very helpful; I would never have thought of that before your suggestion, but now that I think about it having paper doesn't help the environment and flags to my wife how addicted to the game I am. Switching between apps isn't the easiest thing to do on a mobile when a few lines of code could...
  3. Logging swaps

Maybe not but I am hoping it can be incorporated into the game as an option for the Guild Leader. Main thing for me is to have them logged and if they can incorporate it into the game then that is moved above my expectation.
  4. Logging swaps

Proposal I propose that there is a way to log swaps that we have made and ensure a swap has been added to our posted GBs Reason I have 9 worlds with multiple GB's and I can't keep tabs on my swap posts and have to trust everyone else is being as honest. In a guild there are usually the same...
  5. Add notes onto a world

Proposal I propose a notes tab be added into the message centre to help people make notes on any swaps they have added or forward strategies. Reason I have 9 worlds and I like to forward plan and keep tabs on what swaps I have done in the message centre without having to remember which swap I...
  6. Unformatted: Be able to add notes in a settlement / Swaps could be logged or monitored better

Will do; just wanted to see if there was any interest. Cheers.
  7. Unformatted: Be able to add notes in a settlement / Swaps could be logged or monitored better

You are correct only 1 account per world but my 3 accounts don't have the same worlds. I have it this way as didn't know what I was doing when I first started and I couldn't get my PC account to register on Apple Gamecentre so I have them split across 3 devices - PC, Ipad and Mobile. Thanks...
  8. Already Suggested: Button to aid/motive all friends, guild members or neighbors

+1, agree. I run more than 1 world and this is tedious
  9. Unformatted: Be able to add notes in a settlement / Swaps could be logged or monitored better

Ignore this thread and see the formatted ones I have posted. Administrator please delete this thread. Thanks