• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Evil Noob

Castle System - Feedback

unfortunately this GE round is a race and we need to finish it within 24 hrs ... Castle System comes out tomorrow and our whole guild will get nothing of that GE rewards...bummer
  2. Evil Noob

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

i've been playing this game for over 7 years and this event seems a big improvement in the right direction when the outcome more or less depends on your choices.. if you think about it and play the matching mini game correctly you get better results.... it will be less depending on luck, time...
  3. Evil Noob

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

I dont think anyone will care if you do :lol: Btw, at last an event where we would have to use our brains and some kind of strategy instead of brainless clicking or luck to get rewards.. looking forward to it!
  4. Evil Noob

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Highlights of my PvP Arena experience: Day 1 of the PvP round: won my first fight!.... (very happy!) Day 2 of the PvP round: tracking my progress , hoping for good rewards and glory! hitting every 3-star opponents.... (happy) Day 3 of the PvP round: Monday ... got rewards for finishing in...
  5. Evil Noob

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

you don't have to be inactive in the tower for 2 weeks to get rid of it.. simply remove your defense army in there and voilà ! no more annoying red exclamation mark :) that what i did just after 4-5 days of playing because the rewards i got for finishing round in top 20 were ...... (you can...