• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Unformatted: Use for the cave and river towards the top of the map

Just a raw idea; maybe the river can be implemented to send a boat loaded with goods, and then after a day the boat caravan comes back and gives a certain reward; other goods from any age (the later the age the rarer), coins, supplies, forge points, even small amounts of diamonds. The cave...
  2. Anyone else think that taverns need a rework?

I'm pretty new to FoE but from my experience, taverns are pretty lame. I recently got a daily quest that required me to activate 3 tavern boosts, and I was unaware that you could only have one boost on at one time and that you cannot cancel boosts. This cost me some diamonds. I recognise that...
  3. Do Not Suggest: [Idea] Seeds

I mean, it's a very rough idea; maybe you can add your own thoughts on balancing and other seeds?
  4. Do Not Suggest: [Idea] Seeds

Hey, I'm pretty new to this game, but I have an idea that made me want to register a forums account. without further ado, here it is: Seeds Seeds would be a new building added to the game, which you place down, then wait, then receive a reward. On receiving the reward, the building gets...