• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Rewards Obtained

Good afternoon Could you please advise if anyone knows how to get rid of those annoying windows when collecting products?
  2. Market

The market was already very uncomfortable and you have made it even worse. If the quantity of an item is insufficient, the value is reset to zero. And if I put in a trade from some low era, I have to look for it again every trade. Please return it to the way it was, so that the values don't reset.
  3. Forge Fountain

Why can't the "Forge Fountain" be removed to the inventory using "Store building"? It is not a regular building
  4. New Bug: log in to the game

I can't log in to the game from my computer. Tried the Chrome and Explorer browsers. Tried the same from another computer. Only comes in from a mobile phone. Has anyone else got this problem?