• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Rewards Obtained

Good afternoon Could you please advise if anyone knows how to get rid of those annoying windows when collecting products?
  2. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Recently, there have been some big changes in expeditions. It has become more interesting and exciting, it is very good that the project does not stand still and has such a development BUT!!!!!!! I have been developing my cities for several years to pass the expedition in order to get diamonds...
  3. down time?

My city of Dinegu. was just beginning to "harvest" when the problem arose. This means that I lose more than an hour of time, and in the future the harvest will take place at a time that is already inconvenient for me I think that as a compensation it would be logical to reduce the time of the...
  4. down time?

Now 45 minutes have passed, but nothing has changed in City Dinegu. Is the problem that serious?
  5. Market

Is it possible to hear any response from the administration - is this noted, will it be changed, and if not, why not?
  6. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

A very good function (if it works correctly) It would be good to introduce such features as well: 1. A "refresh army" button - all attacking units would be replaced by similar undamaged units when pressed (this would be much more convenient than changing them one at a time as it is now) 2. The...
  7. Market

For those who are not very bright, let me explain in as much detail as possible For example, I have 300 ayron goods of each kind, and I want to exchange 200 of them for 100 gold . I scroll all the way down to the ayron era and create a trade. Previously I just had the remaining quantity (100 in...
  8. Market

Thank you very much. Very glad there are people who can read and understand what is written :) And it's a pity that some people can't
  9. Market

The market was already very uncomfortable and you have made it even worse. If the quantity of an item is insufficient, the value is reset to zero. And if I put in a trade from some low era, I have to look for it again every trade. Please return it to the way it was, so that the values don't reset.
  10. Forge Fountain

Why can't the "Forge Fountain" be removed to the inventory using "Store building"? It is not a regular building
  11. New Bug: log in to the game

I can't log in to the game from my computer. Tried the Chrome and Explorer browsers. Tried the same from another computer. Only comes in from a mobile phone. Has anyone else got this problem?
  12. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Are you suggesting that I "just ignore the tower"? Really?
  13. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

The situation continues. The last normal change of top level players I had was 7 (seven!!!!!) days ago. After that there are only 2 players there, one of whom cannot be beaten with my resources (he uses Oceanic Futura units, for the Progressive Era I am in, this is unreal), the other can, but...
  14. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

I have a question - why do we need this topic and this section at all? Apparently, the administration is ignoring it. There is not a single response from the administration and there are no changes to the player complaints and not even a promise that it will all be looked into!!!!
  15. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

I'm shocked. For the last 17 fights in a row and about 8-9 "refreshes" (for yesterday and today) I haven't had a Hard level opponent change!!! This is dishonest and incorrect, I can't get enough points because of this. And don't tell me it's random!!! Random is a formula and it's not made...