• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Announcements message link don't work

I read "Forge 10th Anniversary Event!" announcement and pressed on button "Open". In new window got this message
  2. Not a Bug: Is this a bug?

I play for a year, but it is first time I see Daily Challenge to solve all encounters of difficulty II in the GE just at the start of GE. It means two difficulties in one day. I can do it, but this really fill like a bug. Not just because it is first time I see it at start of GE, but because if...
  3. Is this a bug?

I play this game mostly on PC but some time I play on Android app. And I found differences on Android app and PC in Pirate's Hideout. I made this image This image show Pirate's Hideout on PC (left) and Android app (right). From two different servers. PC game shows how much populations Pirate's...
  4. New Bug: Concurrency

Hi, don't know if it can be considered bug or not, but I will write what happened and you will need to make decision. I have opened guildmates Great Building contribution window and saw it needs 13 or 14 Forge Points. So I have decided to add 10 FP to his GB. After I pressed add button my web...