• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Confirmed: Missing Option

Same. I play on 3 servers. Two just lost world switch option, one have it.
  2. Confirmed: Production carousel not working in Mughal settlement

In settlements everything stopped working. I mean moving to next not working building of same type don't work. Be it military building, production building or diplomacy buildings (This is Egyptian settlement). LA - Free UA it ended here because developers could not find bug in time and could not...
  3. New Bug: Announcements message link don't work

P.S. this message I get if I had logged in to forums. If I am not logged in, I am asked to login to forum to view link.
  4. New Bug: Announcements message link don't work

I read "Forge 10th Anniversary Event!" announcement and pressed on button "Open". In new window got this message
  5. Not a Bug: Is this a bug?

I play for a year, but it is first time I see Daily Challenge to solve all encounters of difficulty II in the GE just at the start of GE. It means two difficulties in one day. I can do it, but this really fill like a bug. Not just because it is first time I see it at start of GE, but because if...
  6. Is this a bug?

I play this game mostly on PC but some time I play on Android app. And I found differences on Android app and PC in Pirate's Hideout. I made this image This image show Pirate's Hideout on PC (left) and Android app (right). From two different servers. PC game shows how much populations Pirate's...
  7. New Bug: Concurrency

"contribution clash" can be considered as bug too :) if game developers decide it is a bug. If the decide it is not a bug it is not a bug. But in my option it is easy to fix "contribution clash". All they need is to send to server information on how many FP player wants to contribute and how...
  8. New Bug: Concurrency

Hi, don't know if it can be considered bug or not, but I will write what happened and you will need to make decision. I have opened guildmates Great Building contribution window and saw it needs 13 or 14 Forge Points. So I have decided to add 10 FP to his GB. After I pressed add button my web...
  9. New Bug: Shows "Tavern full" when it's not.

I did not checked friend tavern if game shows it is full, but I seen many times how full tavern image change to visit tavern image. First it shows tavern is full but after some time it changes to visit tavern image. So, yes. Game shows tavern is full even if it is not full. And don't know how...