• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

Update: on another world where it was working a few moments ago, it's now glitched: no icon to claim all productions for 5 diamonds, and as reported by others, when I manually claim finished productions, all but the 5-minute option are greyed out (unavailable). On the bright side, I'm in the...
  2. Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

I have both those issues, in multiple worlds. The button to collect everything for 5 diamonds is missing, plus the issue they're already working on about messages being locked
  3. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

I'm confused about the Cartographer's house. It really should be clearer to understand. If I pay the 3k diamonds, am I certain to get the Cartographer? Or is it only a CHANCE to find it? If it's not a certainty, tell me what % the chance is so I can make an informed decision before I spend that...
  4. Looking for an inter-guild 1.9 Greifental

I'm looking for a reasonably active inter-guild 1.9 thread. Experienced player, on a break from my usual guild as I'm too busy IRL to meet requirements over the next month or two so I need somewhere to both spend my own daily fp's and offer spots on my own buildings. Thx in advance!
  5. What contributes to a guild's ranking?

Thank you everyone, especially Emberguard, for laying it out so clearly. This is exactly what I needed! :lol:
  6. What contributes to a guild's ranking?

I'm trying to work out how a guild might improve its overall standing in the rankings, which seems to depend on its prestige. So I'm trying to work out the different ways that a guild can improve that "prestige" number. In other posts I've found that prestige is basically arithmetic, consisting...
  7. Advancing in the Continent Map beyond your age?

On a couple of worlds where I have been camping in low eras like EMA or even Industrial I got a couple of eras ahead on the map and it's causing me headaches as I don't want to age up. When I get quests that need me to acquire sectors, I can't do them - either I don't have the goods from the...
  8. Best Attack/Def ratio?

Oh, so sorry - definitely GBG. I have no trouble with GE and don't need advice on that.
  9. Best Attack/Def ratio?

It's not a general question and I don't expect a "one size fits all" answer. I'm asking because I've just joined a new guild which plays GBG much, much more aggressively than any other I've been in so when GBG starts again in a few days I want to be prepared and be able to do my share. I have 18...
  10. Best Attack/Def ratio?

I'm wondering what's the most effective balance between attack and defense for an attacking army for auto-battling in GE? I'm in Industrial with current A/D boost around 570/400. I have Harvest Field selection kits and a couple of other things in my inventory but can't decide whether to go for...
  11. 2022 Winter Event questions and non feedback comment

But perhaps having a much bigger impact than one might expect from a single, apparently small change. Bottom line, the event plays differently now than it did before. If I'm wrong, if there's another way to play it now and still have a fair chance at getting the main building fully upgraded, I'd...
  12. Event Winter event 2022 feedback

I couldn't agree more. If you don't want the main building it doesn't matter, but if you do, then being forced to play a particular strategy seems to me like poor design.
  13. Event tips and hints

Yep, and if I'm in a real hurry and don't mind the extra cost, I'll sometimes use that one; although it's only available while GE is running whereas battle boosts are available 24/7.
  14. Event Winter event 2022 feedback

The calendar is a red herring. Based on my experience playing on Beta, I've told my guildmates to ignore it, and recommended that they should either play for minor prizes or a daily special only, or, if they want the main building fully upgraded, to wait until the last day or two and then use...
  15. Event tips and hints

Thanks for your comments. You're right about no 15-minute battle quests. Fixed. As for GE auto-completing, that's fine for GE quests, but a player may want to save up GE encounters so as to use them for battle or negotiation quests, or to complete the ones that give troops as rewards so as to...
  16. Event tips and hints

This thread is by way of a list of tips and hints to help play the questlines for events. It's put together from several sources, including hints other players have passed on over the years (sorry I don't know where most of these originated so can't give proper credit) and my own experience...
  17. Event Winter event 2022 feedback

I hate the constant snow. Sometimes it's hard to find incidents in my city so it's more than just the aesthetics. It didn't snow this way in past years.
  18. Higher Era Units: How high?

Reviving dormant thread, answering a question several people asked but wasn't answered directly. I've just picked up hovers while in IndA. In the guides how to do this, it explains that the PME tech blocker is bypassed by making sure you don't touch the side quest "Truth or Dare". Don't abort...
  19. Update Update to 1.227 Feedback

update applied a few minutes ago, and the game is muuuuuch slllllloooooooowwwwweeeeeeer, I have to keep reloading to continue playing :(
  20. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

I miss the extra coaches from past years, and I hate the tournament thing. Make it simpler again. And I don't want the new building, even with the "rebalancing".