• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed Fall Event Contest

custard tart chocolate fudge cake blackberry and apple pie
  2. Closed July outdoors activity contest

In late spring/early summer I like to wash sheep and alpaca fleece in the outdoors and then prepare it for spinning. I sit in the sun, enjoying the garden, and open up the fleece and get rid of as much of the dust and vegetable matter as possible. Any waste fleece that is too short or dirty...
  3. New World Feedback Thread

I think it does look a little different. But an actual different configuration of the landmass would be helpful when playing more than one world, and make it a bit more interesting.
  4. New World Feedback Thread

Thanks folks, that was interesting to know. I didn't realise that worlds had been released alphabetically. Not sure if I personally want to take on another world but sounds like it will be popular. I really enjoy the visuals side of the game, so a different land layout would appeal to me but I...
  5. New World Feedback Thread

I've never been in the game before where a new world is announced, so I am not sure just how exciting it is. Is it mainly long-established players who will find it the most stimulating? I have started new worlds and all I have played so far look the same (!) the initial play is the same, have...
  6. Closed September Fall Contest

9 fudge, 13 cinnamon, 6 choc, 18 apples, 17 pumpkins
  7. Closed August Pirate Contest

I am wearing a green, blue, violet and white top, so I guess that makes me Matey Two-Toe Peg-Leg Scurvy Freeloader. or Matey Freeloader for short, or maybe even Emfree?
  8. Trading past High Middle Ages Seems Difficult

Trading in Later Middle ages goods in East-Nagach does not seem to be happening much if at all, have I made a mistake advancing to this age or will things start to even out again at some stage? I haven't been playing long enough to know if this is one of the periodic pitfalls of the game. Is it...
  9. Spoiler 2021 WILDLIFE EVENT

I found the beta Wildlife event very entertaining and generous. There was a feeling of autonomy over the game-play, allowing it to be longer in duration and more satisfying than just pressing a button and crossing your fingers. Will be interesting to compare playing it in my other world when it...