• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Forwarded: Stages of Ages without info

Yes, i was wrong, it only affects unmotivated buildings
  2. Forwarded: Stages of Ages without info

It's about all of them , not only the unmotivated. I am in SAAB, going to SAV tomorrow.
  3. Forwarded: Stages of Ages without info

SOA don't show any text when mouse hovers on them, at least on PC (didn;t check mobile). I tried a different browser, same thing. Is this known ?
  4. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Thank you Inno, for this great holiday gift! As above, though i was forced to play gvg in the top 3 guilds i;ve been, i never liked its flaws. Also, the hour of gvg reset in my country is the worst possible for my family and that feature of getting to play at fixed hour everyday, i hope you...
  5. Strongest gbg gvg oriented guild anyone?

Guild name is Dragons ,for now, since none of you suggested.
  6. Strongest gbg gvg oriented guild anyone?

There is no real competition at start... Guilds barely have treasury for siege camps so they barely reach middle of GBG map :P
  7. Strongest gbg gvg oriented guild anyone?

I am open to name proposals