• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Tut60

Troops advice needed in OF for GBG

Hello, Need troops combination advice please in OF for GBG Thank you
  2. Tut60

Unformatted: Monthly Subscription Service

Don't know if this has been suggested before Would like to see monthly subscriptions offered, for instance: 29.99, 49.99, 79.99 Giving the players a combination of diamonds, boosters, troops, special events currency/ticket, etc.. Take a look at KOC (Order of the round table monthly subscription)
  3. Tut60

Harvest Farm selection Kit

I get 9 Harvest Farm selection Kit so far Do I have to build and upgrade the Harvest Barn ? What's the best combination to choose as my priority are Fp and combat.
  4. Tut60

ARC level for breaking even

At what ARC level do you break even in your investment ? Currently @ 15
  5. Tut60

Defending in CA

What's the best troops combination for defending in CA
  6. Tut60

Goods

Am I going to need hundreds of Bronze, Iron and EMA Goods after finishing LMA research and Provinces
  7. Tut60

Have you experienced this Bug !?

Today, I have the most bizarre Bug in my Quests: - STORY: Build a Musketeer or Imperial Guard Bldg, Built a Musketeer but the quest wouldn't register it - DAILY: Polish / motivate 40 players, motivated / polished my Guild, friends and neighbors but only registered 18/40 Sent a ticket and get...
  8. Tut60

The Vikings settlement

Can I destroy / remove the Mead Brewery after I have produced enough to finish the settlement or will the produced Meads disappear with it ?
  9. Tut60

Need suggestions Finding a guild

Need suggestions finding an active guild (+40 active members) welcoming and coaching noobs I am only playing since 6 weeks and now 3 days away from finishing LMA in Odhrovar
  10. Tut60

Arena of Victors

Till which age its worth building it If I build it now, would it be LMA compatible or would it need renovation I am very new and now struggling in LMA TY
  11. Tut60

How to choose which cultural settlement

Hello Very new to the game, finished Lvl1 Viking and automatically found myself in Egypt! How to choose Lvl2 Viking after finishing Lvl1 Egypt Thanks
  12. Tut60

Egyptian settelement combat

Hello How to beat Lvl 3 (Battle difficulty / hard), composed of 10 warriors in 2 waves 2 war chariot, 2 Nubian Archer, 2 Khopesh fighter 3 Nubian Archer, 1 Khopesh fighter Thank you