• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Queen Orzingo

Hospitals and community health clinics?

Interesting. However it was just a thought. I think there should be at least a clinic of some sort to upgrade the HMA doctor?
  2. Queen Orzingo

Strange. I would have thought the game designers would have had them as features to increase happiness for a number of diamonds, part of the cultural buildings itinerary?
  3. Queen Orzingo

I am in the post modern era and I noticed there are no hospitals or health clinics. Should there be any?
  4. Queen Orzingo

Closed January Sports Contest

A.C. Milan, Soccer team.
  5. Queen Orzingo

New World Feedback Thread

I am locked out of progress on the continent map. Provinces will not open. Is this a bug or something to do with the new World? Currently on Noarsil.
  6. Queen Orzingo

New World Feedback Thread

I am looking for further provinces on the continent map in order to progress, namely the province(s) between Moravaria and Tarmelmann. Does this new World affect progress? Thank you.
  7. Queen Orzingo

Permanent effects

Yes it makes sense thank you :) However, I think the pop-up should say something like; You must build another property before selling this one? to me that is some form of making much more sense :)
  8. Queen Orzingo

Permanent effects

Hi Captain :) Can this at all be simplified? Staying within the rules, allow a fixed amount of population and shown as for example, 50% angry, 100% happy and 150% levels on completion of a given building rather than a "permanent effect" which to me seems to be misleading and another thing is...
  9. Queen Orzingo

Permanent effects

I noticed that every time I collected coins from residential buildings it gave money and mentioned about a "permanent effect" on raising the population, for example roof tile housing when the population is happy, collection gives +18 goes into the coin collection. However, it also states a...
  10. Queen Orzingo

Why do you play Forge of Empires?

OK Cursedveggie, noted thank you :)
  11. Queen Orzingo

Why do you play Forge of Empires?

I found it during the Covid-19 lockdown when I was working from home. I thought I would give it a try and I seem to be enjoying it :). I have lots to learn as I go on. I am (at the time of posting) still in the bronze and iron ages. One thing I can not understand is why are diamond expansions...
  12. Queen Orzingo

Unformatted: Coins & Diamonds For Supplies?

I am reasonably new to FoE and at present still in the bronze and iron age. I understand now, I think, why I need to take it easy at this stage. I have however accumulated lots of coins and possibly need to concentrate more on production buildings in order to create more supplies. I am sure many...
  13. Queen Orzingo

Unformatted: Coins & Diamonds For Supplies?

I seem to be accumulating quite a lot of coins compared to supplies. I was wondering if coins can be converted to supplies at some exchange, such as 10,000 coins for 5,000 supplies, or even diamonds at the rate of 400 diamonds for 2,000 supplies. Statistically this to me sounds fair and it will...