• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Thank you Inno but you are deluded to think advertising is welcomed by anyone. Advertising is a cancer on anything it touches, yet you present it as something good. Furthermore, you know this, and I know it, because you offer freedom from this this nastiness if I spend $80 or so per month for...
  2. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Me too!! I know Inno will crave the projected revenues from ads, but in doing so will drive hundreds or thousands of players to other games. I have advised them of this. My spending on this game is also in the $000's and I'm simply unprepared to pay $80ish more per month to be ad free...
  3. AutoCollect

Does AutoCollect prioritise its clearance based on the presence of a Blue Galaxy? I've seen claims that a manual clearance can return 100fp more than a manual one. While this is surely an exaggeration, I've often wondered about BG being catered for. AutoCollect has very little written about...