• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Investigating: Chrome 104 "Something went wrong" error

It runs on Windows 7 with hardware acceleration OFF
  2. Investigating: Chrome 104 "Something went wrong" error

No access to admin account. Can't create a new user account. I'm fubared,,,thanks FOE! Been here since Day 1...
  3. Investigating: Chrome 104 "Something went wrong" error

Keep getting the "Something went wrong" after selecting the World and trying to enter. It WILL run if I turn OFF Hardware Acceleration, not the other way around. However, running without Hardware Acceleration is painfully slow and unplayable. Please advise. Windows 7 Google Chrome Version...
  4. Unformatted: Medals serve no purpose after unlocking all expansions

I currently have 4.1MM medals that are of no use since my world is fully expanded. Consider some other uses for them as they are worthless to anyone completing world expansion.
  5. Unformatted: Battle Point Bonuses

Please consider awarding bonus point percentages on a scaled basis from the results of a battle. Reward the players who are actually, god forbid, manually attacking instead of mashing the auto battle button. i.e. +20% - All attacking troops at 100% health after battle +10% - No more than 1...