• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

GbG was set up correctly, league system wasn't. There should be more leagues and it should be much harder to progress up. These days many guilds having 1000lp in Diamond while having exactly 0% change of winning against the real deal guild.
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

The discussion here is quite fun to read. There seems to be two streams: 1. With the introduction of maximum attrition reduction build up to 80%, it took the fun out of GbG due to very limited amount of encounters players can make. 2. It's better with the 80% attrition limit and best would be to...
  3. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

The year 2023 seems to be changing the game fully in the sense of pay-to-play. 1. Introduction of GE lv5 that uses tremendous amounts of goods unless you can fight it through, but to be able to fight it through you need defensive army stats that weren't good for anything in the entire existence...
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

That's the difference between good guild and a bad guild. If your guild have well developed players which generates 4-6k guild goods per day, can fight far beyond 100 attrition, willing to log in whenever it's necessary and have a lot of diamonds than of course you should absolutely demolish...
  5. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Well you take the map, leave one sector as a turning point. This turning point indeed switch every 4 hours but rest of the map you can take once every 8 hours. Since you take the sector means 4 hours lock, other guild retake adds another 4 hours. So how exactly you swapping map every 4 hours?
  6. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

It was a warm-up for many seasons I had over the years. During my break times I could have ended with zero. When I end up with only 10k I know I was slacking for couple of days. That's why I am calling 10k a warm-up and not something I should be proud of. I stand strong behind my numbers and...
  7. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

So you completely dodged the question, doing like it was never placed, and continued in the personal attacks. Well, there is no need to continue the discussion with you as it is clearly a waste of time:) But one last note to fill the gaps in your deductions: Where there is a boring season I...
  8. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I invested quite a few in them, but I guess you could have checked that as well so the question seems a bit redundant.
  9. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I know how many fights I did and it was slightly less than 10k. So you think the current ranking system is all good and doesn't need any tweaking cause all guilds in Diamon League 1000 LP have around the same power? As their placement would indicate if you like the numbers so much. Don't know...
  10. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Last season was boring so my numbers we indeed low. Sectors were open for hours and not taken that's honestly a problem you could address instead of nerfing active players to the ground. Add a few more leagues, and the need to win a certain number of rounds in a row to advance to the next group...
  11. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Somehow I don't understand your need to constantly degrade the efforts of players who logged in 5 times a day and fought for their guild to win and get as many rewards as possible and you call them some kind of "farmers". 5x attrition limit starting from 120 would equal 600 battles per day...
  12. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Fighting was yielding forge points, goods, and points. Snipping gives you only forge points so it allowed you to level your great buildings but not so much on the scoreboard. There is also quite a significant downside to snipping as you never know who you might piss off. I noticed you keep...
  13. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Cool description, a little vague, but you can hide practically anything under it. Guilds were doing exactly that to secure victory, however, as in most things, it was necessary to find a certain balance. Each new era brought big buildings that needed more and more forge points so players...
  14. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Well, you guys could have told us you plan to rework GbG into GvG 2.0. It would save a lot of people a lot of time and money they put into developing their city to be able to fight large quantities of battles. I think I understand what you trying to accomplish, just not sure it will have the...
  15. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Did you think I was talking about my guild? We have the numbers, we have the goods... We used to fight 5 times a day and take an entire map. I don't need guidance, I have been playing on the highest level since GbG was released, for 4 years my previous and current guild was defeated only a few...
  16. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

All I can see ever since this update is a dead map, many other guilds on the server have the same issue. Sectors are open for hours and not taken by other guilds, we have guilds that played against us many times before and performed much better but now they do not have the resources to compete...
  17. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

From this comment, it's absolutely clear you do not play GbG on a competitive level and you never did. When 5 sectors open and you have only a few people online cause they lost drive due to this change or it's just an inconvenient time you still need to take them. So yes those people will run...
  18. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I would not say everyone dislikes those changes, some people are happy they can play less. But less successful guilds and players seem to love this change as Inno finely heard their prayers to put a short leash on the active and successful part of the community. From Inno's perspective, quite a...
  19. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

You indeed don't need to fill every slot as 80% is the attrition reduction limit and I never said you need to fill every slot, you didn't need to do that even during old GbG. We keep building the way all sectors can be taken with an 80% attrition reduction while minimalizing the costs. You were...
  20. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Well, let's start the discussion:) Guild expedition: The only rewards that are good here are the Forgotten Temple and the feathered serpent statue, everything else is useless. But it doesn't require any diamonds, goods, or high bonuses to finish so I am fine with those rewards. In case you are...