• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Is there an easier way?

When I log on - go to Town Hall - click on news - click on event history - click on player to motivate a building - click back to city - and repeat all over again. Currently there are 20-30 players in the list and it is really tiresome. Is there a "shortcut" back to the list of players who...
  2. Can't select heavy cavalry unit to sell

I won a heavy cavalry unit(unattached) during a guild challenge and want to sell it at the antiques dealer, but it does not show up in the list of items I can choose. If I look at the 6 items that are currently for sale at the dealer, there is a heavy cavalry unit! What am I missing?
  3. Plunder - how much?

If I attack and beat a player, how much can I plunder - I know I can only choose 1 resource (goods)
  4. Reconstruction Tool

I've acquired this - can I use it to store" my construction buildings overnight to stop being raided?
  5. Getting attacked every night (and losing)

I'm from South Africa and am getting attacked every other night (my time - when I'm off line) and losing. I'm a merchant not really a fighter so I assume the only solution is to visit the player, look at what military buildings he has and build up a "guard" army to match/beat his?
  6. Winning suplies

By conquering some territories, I 've won some wood and some stone. What do I do with them - can't find them in my inventory or anywhere else? Thanks
  7. Blacksmith not producing supplies

Hi - sorry f=or the noob question - I thought the blacksmith forge was meant to produce 32 resources in a hour? Mine produce 0
  8. Is there a noobs section to post in?

Please see above