• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I will give it a go , but there does not seem any interaction between guilds ? So it is just a GB/GE mix, with barely a competition value to it. But I will give it the good old try.
  2. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

A real disappointment, the one aspect of the game that made guilds really work together. And going the path of the simple mobile game is a wrong one , there are plenty of those already. The uniqueness of FOE was that there was actually a bit of complexity involved. Instead of creating new...
  3. [Global Ranking] [Search->Guilds][Single Letter]

[Process] Open Global ranking , tab Guilds, enter any letter. Or search any non existing guild. [Outcome] It crashes FOE, v1.267 and reloads the page. On desktop /chrome [Version 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)]/win7 [visual]
  4. Not a Bug: International Server, Social Thread text issues. “ *** *** “

Well done ;) You actually got me there..
  5. Not a Bug: International Server, Social Thread text issues. “ *** *** “

It is all the vowels that are being removed by the system. We have it suddenly also on EN5 *** b c d *** f g h *** j k l m n *** p q r s t *** v w x y z
  6. The 100fps collect cap , why not move it to 500

thanks for your replies... A money policy then. Ok, did not even notice the option was there. but thanks for the clarification.
  7. The 100fps collect cap , why not move it to 500

For most end-gamers on this platform , the 100fps a time collect has been a real drag. When most end-gamers will easily hit 700+ every time they collect. We now got an easy button to motivate all your guild/friends/NB's , that one was debatable. Interaction of users could decline and it will...
  8. Confirmed: Daily quest , supply bug.

No worries, just wanted to report it , so it is known by the devs. Cheers, H
  9. Confirmed: Daily quest , supply bug.

Update : after refresh , I could add supplies to it. So it might be a visual update bug.
  10. Confirmed: Daily quest , supply bug.

Info : When daily quest is on , when collecting a full city ( 2M of supplies at least) none is being added, see screenshot. World: east 1.231.ff8472069f (24.05.2022 11:39), hondnl (280488), en5, en_US, Windows 7, Chrome/102.0.5005.61, 1920x1057, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0...
  11. Castle System - Feedback

Do you get Castle point while doing Battleground ? Just did around 60 fights , but it does not seem to appoint points.
  12. Castle System - Feedback

Any known time when it will be launched today?
  13. Do Not Suggest: Expanding Battle/GB's with Orbs for future ages

Been playing this game since 2012, now more as a passive player with my morning coffee then back in the days. The new age has started and as relaxing FOE is , I am in no hurry to move forward , there is no point. Same same... if you catch my drift. Could be something interesting to look a bit...