• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed August Pirate Contest

Captain Parlay
  2. Incident Collection

I just go into reconstruction mode and store all of my buildings.
  3. In-game achievements

I finished GE level 2!
  4. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

DId they buff the coins from incidents? Or did I just get lucky?
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Feedback: I like how, since most of the event currency is generated from regen and daily free quests, it gives newbies much more prizes. I just completed the surprise box quest and I only need 1 more upgrade for the full building, which I should be able to get. The daily special switch paired...
  6. In-game achievements

Our guild is in Diamond league now!
  7. In-game achievements

Epic luck!
  8. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

To everyone saying this event is mostly luck, if you can get 90% of the paws on the board down and you still have few paws, then it's truly had luck. Otherwise, improve your skill.
  9. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Awesome event. 2 days in, and I've already got 7 DS (3 menageries, 4 sentinel upgrades), and I'm one paw off of the second grand prize. I am still on quest 9. Update: I've now got 44 47 paws, and one 2 more DS.
  10. In-game achievements

I completed GE Level 1! I'm so proud of myself :D
  11. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Does anyone know when Soccer Event starts (from the surprise box)?
  12. Closed May Flowers Forum Contest

Name: Underground House Type: Residential Buildings Age: The Future Link: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Underground_House Name: City Park Type: Cultural Buildings Age: Progressive Era Link: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=City_Park Name: Flowers Type...
  13. [GAME] Three Words Story

tail but they
  14. How strong is your attack boost

Iron Age. 0/0 2.4 k ranking (Or was it 2.7k I forgot lol)
  15. Spoiler 2021 soccer event

Hi, I think there was a miscommunication between us. What I actually meant was that there were Athlon Abbey upgrade kits, not 1 up kits. In previous events, there were no upgrade kits for the main prize in the Amateur and Bronze leagues. I guess it is really the same as now there are two...
  16. Spoiler 2021 soccer event

Interesting, even Amateur and Bronze gives upgrade kits now, but only 1.
  17. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

I haven't unlocked Aztecs yet lol.
  18. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Which settlement should I do first? Vikings, Japanese, or Egyptians?
  19. What does this Frame mean?

The funny thing is that if most people gets it the people who don't have it actually stand out more.
  20. Spoiler Event Hub

But isn't the Archeology Event already finished on Beta? And hasn't the Soccer Event just started there? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that image was from Beta. So shouldn't it be an event that's not Archeology?