• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

* Event icon does not work in latest firefox. To access event quests I need to click on daily quests icon and once the quest window is open I can navigate to event quests by clicking its icon. * Event milestone rewords are not shows. There are only placeholders. Seems two months of coding and...
  2. Unfairness of Neg's VS Battle's in GbG

It's this simple. With siege camps support you can make a 1000 attacks (points) per day (having where to attack ofc) that will cost you absolutely nothing. On the other side, no matter how many camps are there you are always spending goods with negotiations. How that can be even comparable ...
  3. Kraken ignored when defending - bug or original Kraken concept ?

So I have searched forum and read most of the posts about Kraken. Yet, haven't found answer to this. It seems to me that Kraken is not affecting battles when your city is attacked. I have it on level 61 with 93% chances of killing an enemy unit at the start of battle. So far I have never seen...