• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I lead a high ranking guild on K.. this week 2 members have left the guild AND THE GAME .. both high age players ..both been playing for years and loving the game Until now .. they left DIRECTLY because of the GBG chances Inno have made WHEN are you going to listen to what players are saying ...
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Is the next Championship starting straight after this one finishes..on 21st December?
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

What on earth is wrong with the game..the attrition stats are there one minute and gone the next ..and then back again then gone again ..same as the attrition signs on sectors .. I never thought I would actually be saying this but I really miss the old GBG..this new one is devisive ..crap for...
  4. Update 1.202 Feedback

Re the GVG bugfixes.....Will clicking in the Log entries taking you automatically to the relevant sector that has not worked for several weeks now be fixed with this update?