• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. sidders6

GBG IS BROKEN

Well as expected our tribe are clearly the little fish in a big pond. From the onset two tribes have clearly demonstrated total superiority over everyone else. I did the now customary bit of espionage by looking at the GB levels of the three lead members of our main opposition and sure enough...
  2. sidders6

GBG IS BROKEN

Well here we go; our tribe has just made it to Diamond League as of next season. As I said in one of my previous messages we were lucky to have made it to Gold League, let alone Platinum. The matching system clearly works, at least in part, on V Points accrued; it doesn't seem to take any...
  3. sidders6

GBG IS BROKEN

This could work really well; it does in MechWarrior Online.
  4. sidders6

GBG IS BROKEN

We see it more as a matter of honour; like that rallying cry in Independence Day "We will not go quietly in to the night. We will not vanish without a fight" Even if it means fighting to the end for one sector, that's what our tribe is all about.
  5. sidders6

GBG IS BROKEN

More or less. They managed to take one of their home sectors over the whole season, slowly chiselling away.
  6. sidders6

GBG IS BROKEN

I sort of get this StarLord. Our tribe have recently made it to Platinum level, not sure how, but we have. Essentially we have around sixty members of which eight are true fighters and two are negotiators with the remainder being farmers, diamond farmers, builders (contribute through Arc or...
  7. sidders6

GBG IS BROKEN

As I see it the only thing wrong with GbG is what makes it different to GvG; the fact that we can't counter attack in the same sector real time. A good friend of mine describes it as "Shooting fish in a barrel".